Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.407 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,091TL (2,197 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)