Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,689TL (2,185 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)