Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,483TL (1,909 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (35 minutes ago)