Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,107TL (€1,304) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)