Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06994 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,889TL (Taka 41,310) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)