Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,178TL (Taka 66,021) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)