Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07563 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,470TL (руб 32,662) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)