Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,179TL (3,850元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)