Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,481TL (₩705,757) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)