Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00365 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,589TL (₩710,003) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (31 minutes ago)