Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.534 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,123TL (1,232 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)