Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06570 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,443TL (руб 37,193) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (25 minutes ago)