Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,210TL (₨57,008) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (28 minutes ago)