Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04655 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,731TL (₨58,680) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)