Cost of living in Surat, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07469 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,389TL (₨31,992) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)