Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05547 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,074TL (₨55,411) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)