Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,460TL (Rp 12,662,400) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)