Cost of living comparison between Surabaya, Indonesia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,427TL (Rp 13,063,406) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)