Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,488TL (Rp 7,381,712) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)