Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,450TL (Rp 9,230,102) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)