Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.258 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,508TL (S/. 2,788) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)