Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00295 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,906TL (1,324,236 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)