Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,134TL (1,343,783 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)