Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00397 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,736TL (688,454 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)