Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,600TL (785,683 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)