Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.524 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,787TL (﷼ 265) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)