Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.998 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,446TL (﷼ 431) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)