Cost of living in Suhar, Oman vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.891 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,423TL (﷼ 246) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)