Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.737 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,849TL (﷼ 293) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)