Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19842 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,824TL (E£ 14,232) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)