Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.771 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,511TL ($b3,256) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)