Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03082 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,174TL (102,983 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)