Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05422 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,518TL (46,441 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)