Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08162 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,705TL (руб 33,142) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)