Cost of living comparison between Stavropol', Russia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04932 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,398TL (руб 68,902) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)