Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41609 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 85% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,553TL (kr 13,347) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)