Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48298 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 80% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,496TL (kr 9,310) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)