Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43507 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,645TL (kr 12,975) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)