Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,362TL (kr 7,549) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)