Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46303 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 78% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,456TL (kr 9,623) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)