Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.077 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,369TL (1,141 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)