Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,347TL (1,634 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)