Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.105 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,904TL (935 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)