Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,700TL (EC$2,061) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)