Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.508 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,605TL (EC$1,728) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (44 minutes ago)