Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.730 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,874TL (EC$1,661) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)