Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.745 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,905TL (3,901 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)