Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,389TL (8,467 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)