Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.279 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,314TL (£628) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)