Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.815 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,614TL (1,441 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)