Cost of living comparison between Sorocaba, Brazil and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,126TL (R$ 4,198) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)