Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,875TL (R$ 2,456) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (34 minutes ago)