Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02007 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,889TL (143,943 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)