Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.303 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,032TL ($572) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)