Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.750 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,832TL ($596) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (28 minutes ago)