Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05836 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,568TL (₨43,996) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)