Cost of living in Sonipat, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07502 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,464TL (₨32,841) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)