Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.105 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,371TL (1,126 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)