Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.473 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,323TL (669 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)