Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48651 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,652TL (7,507 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)