Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05474 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,133TL (57,245 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)