Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11042 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,988TL (27,062 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨4,999 (about 1 hour ago)