Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08641 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,485TL (28,755 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)