Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06750 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,814TL (41,690 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)