Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,997TL (6,802 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 4 hours ago)