Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44985 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,446TL (7,660 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)