Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,529TL in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)