Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19212 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,028TL (10,554₴) in Simferopol.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)