Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 146% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,160TL (kr7,541) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)