Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,399TL (₨43,753) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)