Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,615TL (3,030,785 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)