Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,396TL (4,834,237 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)