Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00096 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,121TL (4,306,562 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)