Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,255TL (3,470,338 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)