Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,490TL (2,743 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (37 minutes ago)