Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03419 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,897TL (₨84,712) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)