Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03642 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,660TL (₨100,506) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)