Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03686 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,881TL (₨78,144) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (19 minutes ago)