Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04407 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,182TL (₨72,203) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)