Cost of living comparison between Shreveport, Louisiana, United States and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.494 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,210TL ($1,205) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)