Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.792 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,931TL ($773) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)