Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05467 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,735TL (50,019 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)