Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45307 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,342TL (元7,377) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)