Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,402TL (元4,570) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)