Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,755TL (元4,967) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)