Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,871TL (元7,334) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)