Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,975TL (元8,067) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)