Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / AED
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,328TL (Dirham 2,142) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 1 hour ago)