Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.246 TRY / AED
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,304TL (Dirham 2,652) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)