Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.453 TRY / AED
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 59% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,653TL (Dirham 2,514) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)