Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,023TL (3,919元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)