Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.961 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,487TL (RM2,587) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)