Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,145TL (RM2,652) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)