Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,415TL (RM2,944) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (24 minutes ago)