Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.302 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,174TL (RM2,438) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)