Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.583 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,627TL (1,660 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)