Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.592 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,459TL (1,545 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (34 minutes ago)