Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.832 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,509TL (1,369 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)