Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,791TL (€559) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)