Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,255TL (€595) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)