Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,748TL (€1,005) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)