Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.707 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,400TL (€507) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Portland, Oregon costs $120 (31 minutes ago)