Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,746TL (€588) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)